Why should you place your clinical trials with SYZYGY Clinical Research Services?
Clinical Research conducted by SYZYGY is conducted by study teams that are well experienced and are familiar with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory requirements. SYZYGY staff works at professional premises where all the necessary resources and equipment are available. The SYZYGY study teams enable investigators who would not normally be able to be involved in clinical research due to resource constraints to do clinical trials. This adds value to the doctors' practices and enables them to stay at the forefront of medical developments.
We have the capability to conduct research in a wide variety of indications.
Clinical trials have already been successfully conducted in various indictions including:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Influenza Vaccines
- Post menopausal hormone replacement
- Chronic Bronchitis COPD only Gauteng
- Type 2 Diabetes, TV, Cape Town
- Atrial Fibrilation, Wilgers Pretoria
- Gout flare ups, TV, Cape Town
- Gout treatment naive, Pretoria, Mamelodi and Cape Town
- Ulcerative Cholitis, Wilgers, Pretoria
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease, Wilgers, Pretoria
- Osteo Arthritis, Mamelodi, Pretoria
- Paediatric Allergic Rhinitis, Glenfair, Pretoria
- Emphysemia, Glenfair, Pretoria.